Thanks for your willingness to solve this folks!

Here's what I'm going to put into a group page as guidelines for Job
postings. I'll also repost it to the group every month.

To Would-be Job Posters:

RORO members would appreciate you including the following:

* The label "[JOB]" in the subject of your job posting.
* A description of the job
* A description of the company. "Blind" postings aren't appreciated,
though we accept that its necessary sometimes.
* The job location
* Is remote working acceptable, or is it on-site?
* How much it pays
* The level of the job
* The length and type of the contract.

To members of RORO:

* On-group replies to job postings will be deleted without exception.
* If you'd like to find out more, please reply directly to the job poster.
* If you need to talk to job posters on-group, please be courteous.

Does anything need to be added here?

:lachie
http://plus2.com.au
http://smartbomb.com.au