I'll throw my vote in for allowing job posts and disallowing
replies(if possible).

The way I see it is this, if the job poster sends through an ad for a
job and leaves out important information then one of two things will
happen, either they'll get no replies and hopefully re-read their
email and try again or anyone who is interested will reply to them
asking for more information.

Will the sender get a lot of the same question? probably if their job
ad was interesting, yet missing a few key points.  Is that our
problem? nope.  If all that noise doesn't hit our list, we're no less
well off.

The people that did reply and ask have engaged with what might become
their dream job, no-one loses.

So, let them through but reply at your own peril.

Matta