Have you thought about open source programming? All of the essentials
are available in this format. Find an open source project with a
strong team. Work out how to communicate with the team, fix bugs,
write tests, learn what their idea of good code is, write a feature
yourself.

Also, programming teams for commercial work generally have implicit
mentoring systems. A junior coder inevitably ends up being informed by
a senior one. If you contracted for some time, combined with open
source, you'd quickly identify which team and persons have something
to say.

Just an idea. Good luck.

Cheers,
Nicholas