My point is that my impression about work in Sydney at the moment is that
gigs usually require you to work with Ruby and <insert shitty tech here>.
And by the way, that's for next week.

I might be operating at a different level from some perhaps. But I'm hugely
disappointed with the local market at the moment, more so because I can't
stop hearing good things about Melbourne, London, and the USA.

http://awesomebydesign.com