Do you find that 4GB of RAM is enough when you have an SSD? I had 4GB in my
Macbook, but no SSD, and I upgraded it to 8GB because it was regularly hitting
swap and just bugging the crap out of me. I'm thinking of one client app in
particular that can run up to 1GB easily when you run the test suite...