Our client is a leading US garment manufacturer and provider of brand name
merchandise. To expand their business in Indonesia, our client is looking
for highly potential candidate to fill in the position as follows:

Quality Assurance Manager

*Requirements:*

   - High diploma/bachelor degree in Textile;
   - 6 to 8 years of related experience in garment manufacturing field ;
   - Technical expertise in implementing quality control of finished
   garment quality, supervise production start up and product inspection;
   - Ensure contractor's plants meet company's quality standards;
   - Supervise procedures to maintain/improve quality;
   - Provide training/supervision quality staff;
   - Fluency in Indonesian and English, Mandarin speaker will be a plus.

Production Manager

*Requirements:*

   - 4 to 6 years related experience;
   - Order Allocation, production control and shipment follow ups;
   - Strong capability in solving production issues;
   - Fluency in Indonesian and English, Mandarin speaker will be a plus.

If you are interested to explore the opportunity, please send your most
recent and comprehensive resume to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Attachments
should not exceed 250 kb.