On 21 November 2011 01:12, Gavin McDonald <ga...@16degrees.com.au> wrote:

> [...]

No idea, not yet tested.

You wrote:

>> > I thought my change made the content indented, which is exactly what
>> > he asked for.

I did not specifically ask for the content (or header) to be indented.
I asked for the content indent to be consistent with the header.

As I previously wrote, that is "Not quite" the same.

==

With version 0.8, most headers (e.g. Summary, Archives) are not
indented at all, e.g.

Summary
-------

Yet suddenly the last section is indented 1 space:

 Printing headers for files without AL header...

Not sure why that should be; it looks odd to me.
Maybe it can be fixed for 0.9 - i.e. *remove* the 1 space indentation
for the final section.