Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> David Blevins wrote:
> > Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> >
> >> "Apache Rat" and "Apache Whisker" would also be fine. Since these names
> >> are simple and are already established, I'm inclined to stick with them.
> >
> > +1
> >

> >> We'll need to ship a "Apache Creadur" bundle containing every product.
> >
> > I'd have thought the individual releases would be adequate.
>
> AIUI trademarks only apply to products that ship. Since branding
> requires TLP names and components are trademarkable, I think this means
> we need to ship a product called "Apache Creadur".

Would this be solved by going with the naming suggestion
in the other part of this thread?
i.e.
Call it "Apache Creadur Whisker" on first mention
and "Apache Whisker" and "Whisker" thereafter.

Could we do both? Release each product when it needs to.
Release a bundle on a regular basis which contains the
most recent version of anything that is released.

-David