On 02/02/12 04:49, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2012-02-01, David Blevins wrote:

On 2012-01-31, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

What more needs to be done before we can graduate?

* find somebody we propose as chairman - last time we tried all people
  declined IIRC

I'm new to the community, but looks like Robert would be ideal :)

Seconded!  Last time around he declined, though.

Or else like this: Everyone who's not already a chair, raise your hand!

/me keeps hands as low as possible :)

I'm glad you added the "who's not already a chair" filter 8-)

Now I'm back at commercial work, my computer time outside work is very little. I would prefer someone else to step forward but there doesn't seem to be anyone. So be it.

Robert