On 02/22/12 08:17, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On 2012-02-19, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

On 2012-01-31, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

What more needs to be done before we can graduate?

* find somebody we propose as chairman - last time we tried all people
    declined IIRC

* create a resolution - I think we had consensus in the thread that
    started with

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-rat-dev/201112.mbox/%3C20111210014513.GA32451%40igg.local%3E
    for the part that is not boilerplate

"Software related to the comprehension and auditing of software
distributions"

Do we have consensus?

Mentors?

Apparantly yes.  Call for a vote?

Unless anyone jumps in soon, let's put it to the vote.

Robert