On 25/10/2018 23.27, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 04:51:54PM -0400, Chris Lamb wrote:
>>>> For "reproducible installation images", TAILS has shown this can be done
>>>> today. Someone "just" needs to check the debian images and adopt the
>>>> changes done in TAILS.
>>>
>>> Sounds like no one has taken on that work, which is surprising.
>> May I gently steer your towards our weekly reports as I mentioned
>> previously?
>  
> I'm not sure how anyone should follow this advice. I mean, even if we
> had a tag cloud like we used to have, how would one find the bits you
> are referring too? (the tag cloud would have "tails" and "debian" but
> how to find the posts about "reproducible installation images"?

I often do a "git grep" in the website repo checkout.

Also works online:

https://salsa.debian.org/search?search=tails&project_id=26278
https://salsa.debian.org/search?search=installation+image&project_id=26278
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to