Dear David,
> > For "reproducible installation images", TAILS has shown this can be done
> > today. Someone "just" needs to check the debian images and adopt the
> > changes done in TAILS.
>
> Sounds like no one has taken on that work, which is surprising.
May I gently steer your towards our weekly reports as I mentioned
previously?
A lot of these general questions regarding what is or has been
worked on are either explicitly or implicitly answered there,
including the status of my work on debian-installer images.
(This is, as it happens, a different kind of work altogether to
the work I did on the Tails images.)
I would agree and concede that improving top-level summaries and
overviews of the various sub-tasks would be of some benefit and
interest to people but alas it's just further down the priority
list of items to work on.
I also worry that your general approach in this thread, somewhat
along the lines of offering kindly-yet-unsolicited advice &
direction on what others should spend their limited energy on, is
not going to lead to the most productive conversation or outcome.
Kind regards,
--
,''`.
: :' : Chris Lamb
`. `'` [email protected] / chris-lamb.co.uk
`-
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list
To change your subscription options, visit
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.
To unsubscribe, send an email to
[email protected].