Hi Elio,

the nice Reproducible Builds style guide has a section on colors, see
https://reproducible-builds.org/style/visuals/#colors - however these
are only RGB colors. For print (and in this case, specifically for
printing t-shirts) I need to specify them as Pantone colors (as in 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantone) or RAL colors (as in
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAL_colour_standard).

Could you please provide those for the two kinds of blue in our logo?
Plus I guess we would want them for the greys as well - but these are
not really relevant for the tshirt print which design I best finish
until this Saturday. (Though there is til Monday to tell them the exact
colors.)

Thank you already! :)


-- 
cheers,
        Holger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
               holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
       PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: PGP signature

_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to