Pantone are proprietary colors and we don't really support or have expertise 
with them. There is also not any "THE right color" honestly. What did you mean 
with picking "any'?

Sent from ProtonMail mobile

-------- Original Message --------
On Nov 24, 2018, 12:43, Holger Levsen wrote:

> thanks for your feedback! however...
>
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 11:07:04AM +0000, Anxhelo Lushka wrote:
>> Here you have the conversion to RAL for the main colors:
>> #1e5b96 --> RAL 5023
>> #2b89d6 --> RAL 5012
>
> actually I need them in pantone or HKS...
>
>> You can also use https://rgb.to/ to convert colors from RBG to PAL or more :)
>
> wow, i'm surprised, I thought you'd be more picky about the right color
> ;)
>
> I guess I will just pick "any" and document that choice in the style
> guide...
>
> --
> cheers,
> Holger
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
> PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C
_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to