I think that the update is not appropriate now. The style guide was not 
designed for Print uses, so adding the values in the body text is confusing. 
I'd suggest you leave it as it was before. CMYK is not needed to be added there 
if you have Pantone I'd say.


--
Elio Qoshi
Founder & Creative Lead
Ura Design
https://ura.design
PGP Key Fingerprint: 5FFA D567 E102 6ECA BD30 073F AA03 F088 198F 6749

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Wednesday, November 28, 2018 4:49 PM, Holger Levsen <[email protected]> 
wrote:

> Hi Elio,
>
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2018 at 12:34:55PM +0000, Elio Qoshi wrote:
>
> > The RGB colors in CMYK here:
> > #1e5b96: C93 M69 Y15 K2
> > #2b89d6: C76 M38 Y0 K0
>
> thank you. I've updated reproducible-styleguide.git with this
> information, which is now also visible on
> https://reproducible-builds.org/style/visuals/
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> cheers,
> Holger
>
> ---------------
>
>                holger@(debian|reproducible-builds|layer-acht).org
>        PGP fingerprint: B8BF 5413 7B09 D35C F026 FE9D 091A B856 069A AA1C


_______________________________________________
[email protected] mailing list

To change your subscription options, visit 
https://lists.reproducible-builds.org/listinfo/rb-general.

To unsubscribe, send an email to 
[email protected].

Reply via email to