You may find that Properties listed in the Object Inspector are more
expansive than the documentation for the Object and perhaps one you are
after is there and may be what you want.  If the property is listed in the
Object Inspector, it is exposed but there are limits of addressability
since there isn't a native Object datatype in the Language.  All Properties
are addressed through code behind the interface.