From: javier.valen...@vtgonline.com
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tue, Dec 14, 2021 3:36 pm
Subject: RE: [RBASE-L] - Announcement: R:BASE "Community" Facebook Group

Wow, the end of an institution. I have archived posts from the various Lists
including the old Developer's List going back to 2003 and I still occasionally
search for information I remembered someone posted once upon a time.
I belong to several groups on Facebook, mostly car related, and I find them
very helpful.
Habits are hard to change but we must move on with the times.

Javier,

Javier Valencia, PE
913-915-3137