And no, I'm not going to stay logged in to FB.  I don't trust the Zuck and his social engineering or FB and the snooping around it does - I use FB Container in my browser and don't save passwords.

I hope you reconsider and maintain some type of list server.

Doug

On 12/14/2021 1:51 PM, A. Razzak Memon wrote:
Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Dear R:BASE Community,

We all know first-hand the fulfillment and joy of helping one another and sharing with R:BASE users online.

With the past Email List Servers, and now current Google Group, the R:BASE community members have been paying it forward for decades.

As such, we are proud to introduce an additional way to seek help and share R:BASE knowledge with the community, the R:BASE Community Facebook Group!

As with Facebook posts, your shared group content may receive feedback/reaction from members in form of likes, wows, etc., with comments and shares.

Use the below URL to join the R:BASE Community Facebook Group, and let's start a whole new way of sharing our R:BASE knowledge!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/958182905107520

While you all join the group and get ready, we are planning to go live on January 3rd, 2022.

Please Note: This Google List Server will no longer be active effective January 3, 2022.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.

R:BASE Technologies, Inc.
https://www.rbase.com