Gary and I and, perhaps, others are faced with an unfortunate choice: either we have to hold our noses or miss out. I realize there are far fewer options these days but, even so, there still are alternatives. I found some here https://threads.cloud/google-groups-alternative/

Might one of the alternatives suffice and keep us all happy? Would you be so kind as to reconsider your choice, Razzak?

Nicky Avery

On 12/14/2021 1:10 PM, Gary Randall wrote:
Too bad! You just lost me as a customer if this is the path RBase has chosen. Mark Zuckerberg is an evil and vile soul and FAKEBook is an assault on our freedoms and God-given rights as human beings. I will never use anything that pathetic individual has anything to do with!

Gary Randall

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef>
*From:* rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> on behalf of A. Razzak Memon <raz...@rbase.com>
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 14, 2021 11:51:31 AM
*To:* rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
*Subject:* [RBASE-L] - Announcement: R:BASE "Community" Facebook Group
Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Dear R:BASE Community,

We all know first-hand the fulfillment and joy of helping one another
and sharing with R:BASE users online.

With the past Email List Servers, and now current Google Group, the
R:BASE community members have been paying it forward for decades.

As such, we are proud to introduce an additional way to seek help and
share R:BASE knowledge with the community, the R:BASE Community Facebook Group!

As with Facebook posts, your shared group content may receive
feedback/reaction from members in form of likes, wows, etc., with
comments and shares.

Use the below URL to join the R:BASE Community Facebook Group, and
let's start a whole new way of sharing our R:BASE knowledge!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/958182905107520

While you all join the group and get ready, we are planning to go
live on January 3rd, 2022.

Please Note: This Google List Server will no longer be active
effective January 3, 2022.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.

R:BASE Technologies, Inc.
https://www.rbase.com

--
For group guidelines, visit http://www.rbase.com/support/usersgroup_guidelines.php
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "RBASE-L" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to rbase-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/MW3PR16MB3852975B8198D9398FE122D8F6759%40MW3PR16MB3852.namprd16.prod.outlook.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbase-l/MW3PR16MB3852975B8198D9398FE122D8F6759%40MW3PR16MB3852.namprd16.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.