From: Dick Fey <d...@carpetbroker.com>
To: RBase Maillist <RBASE-L@GoogleGroups.com>
Sent: Thu, Feb 3, 2022 12:26 pm
Subject: [RBASE-L] - WHERE

Somewhere in my foggy mind, I remember a way to click on a line in a
dbgrid and have it update that line
with a variable using WHERE current of cursor.

What I want to do is populate a field on one line with a variable for
another table.

IE:  Top table is a vendor invoice.  Clicking  a line there populates
order lines for that order into a second DBGrid
Need to update specific lines in the second table with a number from the
first table by clicking the appropriate line.

I think the Covid has fogged by brain.

Dick Fey

Carpet Broker Inc
P-913-894-9211