Thank you Razzak!

From: "A. Razzak Memon" <raz...@rbase.com>
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 10:30:29 -0500
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - PRINT

Jan,

Here's how ...

Use the RBTI_PRNDEFFILE system variable to define the default file
name for the "Print to File" print dialog, before the dialog is launched.

SET VAR RBTI_PRNDEFFILE TEXT = 'InventoryReport.pdf'

The below report-based RBTI system variables are also available:

RBTI_PRNDEFDIR - defines the default directory for the "Print to
File" print dialog, before the dialog is launched

SET VAR RBTI_PRNDEFDIR TEXT = 'C:\Temp\'

RBTI_PRNDEFFILET - defines the default output type for the "Print to
File" print dialog, before the dialog is launched

SET VAR RBTI_PRNDEFFILET TEXT = 'Adobe PDF File'

Have fun!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.

R:BASE Technologies, Inc.