Hello John,

Is the R:BASE installation on the local C:\ drive, a secondary drive, or perhaps a network shared drive?

Do you have custom fonts installed on the computer? Navigate to the "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Fonts\" location and remove any custom fonts loaded in the folder.

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.

R:BASE Technologies, Inc.
https://www.rbase.com