Javier,

Though IE is no longer supported and appears to be removed from the system, it is still there. The issue is whether the ActiveX control that is supposed to read the SWF file is installed. In RBASE, an IE session may be started in the browser control. The browser control has an option on whether to use IE or Edge as the engine.

Another approach is to import the SWF ActiveX control to RBASE as a control (if present in the system). Then load the SWF using that imported ActiveX control.

If the SWF reader is not present, then you can't do much about it. Adobe Flash is long gone.

Regarding a way to globally remove the design password from all forms, you may contact the support and services team at R:BASE Technologies for such special service.

Hope it helps!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak