From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Nicky
Avery
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2023 11:26 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [RBASE-L] - Displaying SWF pictures

Javier,

The writing is on the wall here. Activex, IE, Flash and Shockwave are all dead.
Even if you can band-aid your procedure for now, any solution dependent on them
will likely be broken again by upgrades or deprecation and you will be in the
same situation again. Sorry but I think it's time to move on.

If you need your existing images (I believe you didn't specify video or still),
there's a free online converter
<https://onlineconvertfree.com/convert-format/swf-to-jpg/>  for SWF stills (no
idea if it works) and a subscription-based program called Filestar
<https://filestar.com/>  for SWF video.

HTH

Nicky

On 2/9/2023 8:49 AM, javier.valen...@vtgonline.com