Can't access his site right now (some miserable weather in Wisconsin,
maybe it knocked down a power line) but it looks like something from
Jonnycycles.

I have a custom Jonnycycle threadless stem on my threadless fork bike.
(I went with brushed nickel rather than the bright chrome).  It is
beautiful.  It also cost more than a lot of people are willing to pay
for bikes.

On the other hand, you can a beautiful, durable and very functional
Nitto for under 100 bucks.  If you want to be fancy, the NOS Bike Shop
on eBay has hundreds of lovely Italian and Japanese threaded stems
most well under 100 bucks.

Thomson an earlier noted exception, most off the shelf threadless
stems in the Nitto price range are not particularly attractive.