Well, a change of one tooth moves the axle exactly 1/8th inch, so the
spacers would be easy to make.  Hard part would be getting the initial
spacing right, given the variety in chainstay lengths.  But once you
had that set, just add or take off 1/8th inch per tooth and you're set.

--Eric
campyonly...@me.com
www.campyonly.com
www.wheelsnorth.org