Love:  The general philosophy.  From steel bikes to riding for the fun
of it, learning about (and doing) S24O, not being so caught up in the
"latest and greatest" ideas, practical clothing and (mostly) practical
bags, helping introduce me to folks and shops I'd not know about
otherwise. (By discovering Rivendell, learned about my local dealer
where I've tried to be a loyal customer for the past few years.)

Groans - switching from one bag design to another (really wish the
Hoss and Pa bags were still available), not making speedblend tires in
regular sizes (would like to try a set, but only in 35mm or wider),
not enough Reader.  And, sadly, the unfortunate "cult by association"
that folks who don't like Rivendell seem to want to throw out at those
of us who do.

Eric Platt
St. Paul, MN