> Things that make me groan
>
> Speedblend tyres, Nigel Smyth mud flaps.

I replaced my Quickbeam's Speedblends wtih Big Apples recently, so I
took the Speedblends to a swap meet with a bunch of other items. I
expected they wouldn't sell, but actually what happened was a small
bidding war started. The winner is putting them on his fixie, and is
having his rims powdercoated to match.

Things I love: my Quickbeam, my Legolas, and that my office is across
the street from Riv HQ.

Jim M