On May 14, 1:02 am, David Estes <cyclotour...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Interesting... do you think the "Challenge" can hold up to trail use?

i've riding the challenge PR tire on dirt pretty frequently lately and
have had no issues.  while i really like that tire (and it seems be
quite durable), I still prefer GB tires (i ride the 650b 32 and 42s)
on dirt/gravel/etc - the challenge tires seem harsh in comparison, but
they do roll very nicely on the road and provide a bit of extra
comfort over cracked pavement.  to me, it's a true road tire - just a
bit wider.

FWIW - I've only had one flat between the GB cypres and hetres over
many, many miles.  don't be scared - they're fantastic tires.