Okay. I've selected the VO fenders. Measuring them against my existing brakes
it will be an EXTREMELY tight fit. I may be compelled to switch over to
center-pull brakes, not my favorite in terms of on-the-fly adjustment. So far
all I've been able to snag around here are a pair of the long-reach Dia-Compe
750's, which I guess will work (though the pads will sit high and there will be
a LOT of metal underneath).

I don't have the budget to add braze-ons to my ten-year-old frame (for
center-pulls OR cantis). Has anyone used these without brazing to the frame?
Are they any better than the center-pulls of my youth? Is there another option
which would work better in a similar price range? (Finding these used has
gotten much harder since folks began doing 650b conversions with them...)
Thanks --Beth

http://bikelovejones.livejournal.com

http://veloquent.blogspot.com