Truly a beautiful bike, Jim.   I think the fenders look great, but I'm
biased since I run the same fenders on my Ram, with 28 mm tires.  I
would suppose fenders are rare in Tucson, but I'd bet they keep the
bike a lot cleaner.  How do you like the bag?  Are you tempted to put
too much weight into such a big bag?  How does it affect handling?

Michael,
in a greener, rainyer Westford, VT.