Hi Carl,

The frame size is 65 cm, and the stem length is 120mm.  The Nitto
Campee rear rack works perfectly with the GB799 panniers. they're
designed to fit on a rack with tapering side supports (like the racks
that are sometimes built by custom frame builders which are mounted on
the fender).  The rack, which I bought from Ben's Cycle Super Store on
eBay, is now also available from Velo-Orange (it's actually on sale
now at VO).

Looking at the photos on the VO website, however, it's not clear to me
that the rack has the appropriate mounts to accommodate seat stay rack
braze-on's (it appears to be intended for canti mounting).  I'd
certainly want to clarify with Chris whether the rack will fit a bike
with seat stay rack mounts.  Here are the photos from Ben's Cycle's
eBay listing (I don't, obviously have any relationship with the
Seller):

http://cgi.ebay.com/NITTO-CAMPEE-REAR-BICYCLE-RACK-Touring_W0QQitemZ370205537836QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCycling_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5631f8362c&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Note that I don't use the lowrider rack mounts to fit the GB799
panniers, they're not really compatible with those accessory racks (I
think some of the larger Berthoud panniers, or those originally made
by Sologne would fit appropriately).

Good luck!

Jim