on 9/2/09 9:46 AM, Eric Norris at campyonly...@me.com wrote:

> I know that someone (perhaps more than one) on this list has put a
> Sturmey Archer or similar hub on their QB.  I'm looking for photos and
> tips on how to do it (e.g. how to mount the shifter on drop bars and
> the routing/attachment of the shift cable).

RR#37 Scan here -
http://www.cyclofiend.com/rbw/quickbeam

scroll down to "Brian Rigs his Quickbeam with a Sturmey-Archer Hub"

hope that helps,

- Jim

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

Get your photos posted: http://www.cyclofiend.com/guidelines

"Maybe a bike, once discarded, pines away year after year for the first hand
that steered it, and as it grows old it dreams, in its bike way, of the
young roads."

-- Robert McCammon, "Boy's Life"