Cinelli 64 (the original dream bar) is very short reach and shallow drop.
 But it's perfectly flat across the top.  You might want to look at this
wider bar geometry chart since it shows many different bars with brifters
in place, gives reach and drop when available
 http://ruedatropical.com/2009/03/road-drop-bar-geometry/