Isn't the Nitto 185 very close to the Cinelli 64? I used to ride 185s and
"Giro d'Italias" exclusively, and I thought that the latter was another
name for the 64.

(Just googled and it seems that the same bar goes by both names.)

At any rate, both of those I used were 90 mm reach and 140 mm drop: short
indeed, but deeper than, say, the Maes reproductions that Compass sells
(125 mm, IIRC -- and 115 mm reach).

I think that the 185 would do very well if you don't mind your bar ends
tilted down; put them horizontal, as I prefer, and the ramp is pretty much
non-existent. But with ends tilted down, the short ramp would complement
long hoods.

And yes, an old 26.4 Cinelli fits just fine, thank you, in a steel Tioga
"Dog Bone" 25.5 mm stem.