On a club ride last weekend, pal Frank (on a racked and fendered Bilenky)
and I (on a racked and fendered Saluki -not far different from an Atlantis)
pulled away at 18 - 20 avg from the F85/Roubaix pack, just because we were
felling perky. The Saluki feels comfortable, not heavy. (Tires are GB
Oursons) When a bike feels good, you can feel fast.  I imagine Atlantis
might work on similar lines.