Hey, Ian. Not a significant difference in leverage. I'd put them close to
equal to the mtn levers (non-aero, so a direct line may help).

I use "fold away" to describe my work shop in progress, but it's really
more like the Japanese roll away futon sleep in the living room concept. My
hobbit hole is my walk in closet, office, sanctuary, reading nook, exercise
room, and now workshop. I'll add a hook to the ceiling for my work stand,
but today I just used the wheel stand you see in this photo:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/32311885@N07/13768392265/. It and the bike go
back in the garage when done (where my workshop would be, except all the
noise constantly overloads my brain, though most people would consider it
quiet).

When you floor live, there is no need for chairs or stools, or other things
that take up a lot of space and define it to a single use. So all our
spaces are very flexible since we have no chairs.

With abandon,
Patrick