Erl what a great 'pre-getaway' trip!  You covered some of the ground in hoping
to do with my dad in may. Thanks for the report and the pictures.  And I
totally applaud your pace!  I just had a conversation with a tri inclined
friend tonight about average crushing speeds and it was clear he and I had
different goals in our cycling.. 18 vice 12 mph in average! :)

Hope to catch you on the trail some time soon!
Tony