I'll take what I can get!  :-)  I wouldn't be riding it loaded, so just
interested in how it feels during regular rides.  Like I mentioned, Bleriots
kind of felt over-built (for me) and I'm wondering if the Sams are similar.
I think the comparisons to the Trek & Specializededededed are valide, so
that's good to know.

Thanks!