I was kinda' in the market for a new multi-tool for my 29er, as the one I
had was stolen while on my Salsa, so picked this CB 19 up. Hasn't been
delivered yet so I can't speak to it's quality, but great price on it right
now: http://www.jensonusa.com/Crank-Brothers-Multi-19-Tool

JensonUSA is sort of my LBS. Good people!

Cheers,
David

"it isn't a contest. Just enjoy the ride." - Seth Vidal