From: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
[mailto:rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Shoji Takahashi
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:46 AM
To: rbw-owners-bunch@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBW] Re: Quickbeam Squeal and Brakes

Have you tried changing the brake pads? How do the current ones look? Change
the toe-in? Brake bolts are all snug?

What about the rims? Have you tried cleaning/degreasing them?

Fork crown-mounted cable stop is a good suggestion.

I just switched from Tektro CR720 to Shimano CX70 on my Hunqapillar (from high
profile to low profile). I'd previously had some issues with brake squeal, but
I haven't experienced brake with the CX70s.

Good luck-- brake squeal can be a pain...
shoji