Maybe try this: http://www.bikecalculator.co.uk/createamap.htm
(or google bicycle geometry calculator to see other variations)

Caveat-- theory may not be the same as reality when you go to set it up.

If you're mechanically inclined, then just perform the experiment:
Loosen the stem bolt and put it all the way down-- measure.
Raise the stem to the min insertion line (i.e., max height)-- measure.

You can estimate a change to another stem if you know its relationship to
the one you have. (e.g., Tallux vs Dirt Drop)

Have fun!
shoji