The minimum inflation values are pretty arbitrary. I run my Hetres at 35-45
psi... For the Compass tires, we don't list minimum inflation values,
because they are too confusing.

The maximum inflation really is the maximum safe pressure - don't exceed
it!

For the minimum, you can go lower. Once the tire really starts to deflect a
lot and washes out in corners, you are too low. Also, the casing threads
will start to break if you run pressures that are too low. You'll see it as
a pattern in the sidewall. If just one thread is broken (which usually
happens), the tire still is fine to ride... But this happens at
ridiculously low pressures. The one time to pay attention is you have a
flat. Don't ride it until you roll on the rim, otherwise, you'll break a
few threads in the casing.

Jan Heine
Compass Bicycles Ltd.
www.compasscycle.com

Follow our blog at http://janheine.wordpress.com/

Do Hetres have inflation pressure ranges on the sidewalls?

Yes, the 650B Grand Bois Extra Leger says 55-75 psi.