I'm with Doug, I think that this would warrant its own group to keep things
"cleaner."  We could start with donated tires that are half worn or better,
not necessarily new, which gives the opportunity to see how the tires will
look/last/fit in the long run.  I have been thinking about posting a wanted
add for a set to see how large of a tire I could fit under a new frame, and
this *library *would be perfect.  And I agree, one set at a time.
Maybe we could throw in a couple of bucks to get the thing started, or a
couple of bucks per "transaction" and shipping is shipping, so as long as
the library stays intact, everyone pays for shipping on the way out.
-Andy