Fishing helped get me back into biking after a long hibernation.  A friend
and I started heading out on pre-dawn fishing trips carrying beer,ice, and
fishing stuff on our backs. About a decade later, He's still fishing but
not biking a lot.  I'm still biking but not fishing at all.  Got tired of
too much fishing and not enough catching. Would be easier hauling stuff now
that I have a rack and panniers, hmmmm.