Their sizing chart starts at 5'-5".  Seems like a size "small" is in
order.  I'll bet in North America there are a lot more people @ 5'-3" tall
than 6'-5".

If Grant had as much influence as Brooklyn aludes to on their website,
perhaps this is "bargain Riv" that we talk about from time to time.

dougP