I went through my parts box and confirmed that I have a set of Resurrectio
decals of the thick and burly variety.  Rivendell has been so exceedingly
kind to me that I would gladly give these decals to you Clayton, on one
condition:  accept them as if they are coming from Rivendell, and allow
this to make it right.  If you agree to that, I'll mail them to you, and I
will pay for postage.  I'll still be WAY ahead of the game if you take
them.