Chris -

I actually tried albastache on a 8cm dirt drop stem, but they just didn't
do it for me.  The returns for upright relief, while longer than the
original moustache bars, didn't seem nearly long enough.  Its like I'd
almost rather them not even be there, which in that case, I'd rather just
ride drops :)

I'm wondering if the albatross bars with those hand rests in the most
forward position would combine the best of both worlds of albastache and
albatross for me.

Or maybe I commit to riding drops for a couple months, and see how I feel
about them after that.  Do any of you guys give yourselves a required
minimum saddle time with a certain bar before writing it off?

Avery