This last weekend I replaced both my 700x35 Schwalbe Marathon Supremes.
These tires had 9,734.89 miles on them.  I know most of you could care
less, but I found it interesting how much tread was still left.  Take a
look at the cut-away view of the most worn tire.  I apologize for the low
quality pics, but I do not have a Flicker account and so I did what I
could.  Hopefully they are viewable.

Matt