@ Patrick -- Actually we don't have any insurance. We refused to
participate in the immorality of the new insurance requirements. We
participate in a healthshare, Samaritan Healthshare. They have been
amazing. My wife called them while I was in surgery. They prayed with her,
at their prompting. She was very moved by that. They also told her not to
be concerned with any of the details at the time, that they would focus on
them later. Wow. It's the first time we've used them since we switched
(it's more like health insurance of old, where you cover your maintenance
costs and insurance covers any medium to big things).

@ David -- Fortunately as challenging as the outgassing/acid conversion of
CO2 is, it's basically like a medium brain day for me (muscles idiotically
tightening up in moronic attempt to protect me from the sounds and scents
that bombard my brain -- I still haven't figured out how to add brain cells
to my muscles so they are smarter. Sardonic grin.). It is rather pesky, but
dissipating quickly now I'm past 48 hours. I'm actually surprised -- I've
been able to go without pain medication other than a homeopathic (arnica).
Pain medicines muckle with my noggin to no end!

@ Matt -- Sounds like your wife and I were nearly on the same time track!
Amazing. Yeah, the common sense rule is the one I always follow regardless
of what the doctors say.

@ Aaron -- You do this to people for a living? Grin. Thank you for the care
and compassion and human dignity you give people at times when they can't
do much and are so vulnerable. Yours a beautiful calling and an awesome
responsibility. I tip my Tilley to you my friend!

With abandon,
Patrick